We want you to know that your personal information (data) is protected and that you have a choice about how it is used. This policy explains
- your rights
- how we use your personal data, and
- how we comply with our legal obligations.
This policy only applies to us and our website.
The last change to this notice was the 24/12/2018.
Our Contact Details
Madden Health and Safety Management Ltd.
C/O Voyager IP, Ashford Heritage Centre, Ashford, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
T: ( 086) 383 8266
You can contact us about any aspect of personal data, including complaints, by using the details provided above. You can also make any complaints about data protection to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://www.dataprotection.ie for more information, including accessing their helpline and current contact details.
Personal Data We Collect
We collect personal data (any information that could identify you such as your name, address, email address and IP address) including:
Identification information – such as your name and contact details (address, email, telephone)
Information so that we can provide videos and other products and services – such as identification information to view a video and accounting data which you provide to us when you pay for your order.
Information received from third parties – particularly when you access our website through a third party (including Distributors)
Accounting and financial data – relating to payment for your order and our charges.
Technical information and website use data – such as IP address, browser information, location and time-zone settings, operating system and platform and how you use our website, products and services.
We need to keep personal data accurate and up to date and will periodically contact you about this. If there are any changes to your personal data (such as a change of address) please let us know as soon as possible by emailing or writing to us, using our contact information at in the Our Contact Details section.
How we collect your personal data
We may collect your personal data in the following ways:
Information that you give to us by email, telephone or post as part of the services you ask us to provide.
Information (such as placing any order, completing forms, registering or making payment) that you provide when using our website.
If you decide not to give us personal data, we may not be able to provide some services to you. For example, without your email address, we can’t email you.
Using your personal data
We use personal data so that we can:
- Supply you with services you have asked us to
- Provide you with any information you’ve asked for and/or consented to receive
- Provide you with any help or support
- Give you the best website user experience
- Analyse and monitor how secure and effective our website is
The lawful basis for using your personal data
The lawful basis enabling us to use your personal data is usually one or more of the following:
- because you’ve asked us to do something before entering into a contract or to fulfil our contractual obligations to you and provide videos and other products and/or services to you.
- to comply with a legal obligation.
- when processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided those interests don’t override your interests, freedoms or rights.
To protect your personal data, we have put the following measures in place:
Security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed (including SSL, encryption and restricted access)
internal policies and procedures (including our data protection policy) to deal with any issues, including notifying you where applicable of any breach
Sharing your personal data
Before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes, we’ll always get your agreement (express opt-in consent) to do so. Otherwise, there may be times when we must share your personal data with others, for example, where the law requires us or to enforce our rights or protect others, such as for fraud prevention. In addition, we may also:
- Allow authorised third parties to track and store information about visitors to our website (including IP addresses)
- Disclose your personal data to those who are providing services to us if they have appropriate processes to protect it
- Otherwise, we will only share your personal information if you have consented to this